Since commencing operations in July, 2013 Botswana Oil Limited (BOL) has achieved various milestones. BOL was officially launched by His Excellency the President of the Republic of Botswana, Lt. General Seretse Khama Ina Khama in October, 2014. The company has made strides towards achieving set corporate objectives, these include:
- Expansion of the Gaborone Depot to achieve effective customer service
- Hosting an international conference on Storage and Distribution of petroleum in conjunction with African Refiners Association (ARA)
- Officially launching the BOL Tip Off Anonymous hotline service
- Forging strategic partnerships in India, Angola, Kuwait, South Africa and locally with locally owned oil companies.
- Engaging the local community and participating in events to raise funds for charitable causes.