How does BOL plan to achieve its mandate?
BOL aims to achieve its strategic objectives by ensuring:
- Procurement and securing of fuel supplies on behalf of the Government of Botswana.
- Alternative supply routes to mitigate the risks associated with single source supply.
- Optimal management of Government’s strategic fuel stocks.
- Development of opportunities to leverage fuel storage facilities to generate income.
- Provision of petroleum products to the market to ensure continuous supply.
- Development of strategic partnerships with international and regional stakeholders in the oil industry.